“On our 6am walk, my daughter asked where the moon goes each morning. I let her know it’s in heaven, visiting daddy’s freedom.”- this is what a famous actor Ryan Reynolds says about how it is to be a parent.
We at LifeSoEasy gathered some answers to children’s questions and lifehacks for parents that will help in tough situations. Don’t forget to check out a bonus we prepared for you at the end of the article.
1. If you kids are scared of monsters under the bed, make this spray for them and let them apply it under the bed before sleeping
2. This method will allow your children to take medicine without drama
3. An easy way to help your child to learn left and right shoe
4. Great idea for a safe kids’ sandpit that will protect children from the sun
5. When you have to take care of your child but also get some work done in the shop
6. A perfect way to eat ice cream without getting any on your hands
7. “Hands on the circle” game that keeps kids away from any traffic while you’re unloading the trunk
8. Another good method of protecting your baby from the sun while you’re working in the garden
9. Aqueduck faucet extender for children
10. DIY wheelchair for a child who got hurt and is too small for a regular wheelchair
11. A great way to avoid pinching toes
12. Put a few pillows together and there you go – a cool, cheap mattress is ready!
13. Playpen for children at the beach that can protect your stuff from sand too
14. This way you can use sockets while keeping the kids safe
15. A splinter can be easily and painlessly removed from your kids’ foot or hand by applying a paste of baking soda and water on it. After several minutes the splinter will just pop out of the skin
16. Give new life to a dried-out permanent marker by soaking it in rubbing alcohol
17. A great life hack to keep your rugs from moving while your kids are playing
Bonus: some parents are convinced that if you use your sense of humor while raising kids, they will have a happy childhood.
Here’s an example of how you can disappoint your kids in the morning
And this is how you can destroy your kiddos faith in sweets
“I asked my dad for $ 10 for gas and he said: “Sure, it’s in the top left drawer of my computer desk”. Thanks, Dad.”
How to get your kids to give you a back massage
Do you find
Featured image: Amazon